By Tom Corless
At the 75-day-long Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival in 2015, a Frozen topiary vignette will surely “freeze” guests in their tracks at World Showcase Plaza. The festival is taking place March 4-May 17, 2015 and will be headlined by the topiary debut of the Frozen characters, along with a new entrance vignette called “Goofy About Spring” featuring brand new topiaries of Chip and Dale who will be accompanied by Goofy and friends. Other 2015 highlights include:
- Fresh new menu items will debut at the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens where, for the third festival year running, guests can taste garden- and spring-inspired tapas-sized food and beverages and have their complimentary Garden Passports stamped as they stroll the World Showcase promenade.
- A Southwest desert garden will premiere as a thriving ecosystem.
- Ten new mini-gardens will surprise guests around every corner. Guests will discover a new “health garden,” a pepper garden, a dinosaur-plant garden and a Shakespeare garden, among others, each designed with a storytelling element.
- Guests can discover the story of the Monarch butterfly’s epic journey across the continent and see butterflies emerge from their chrysalises at Tinker Bell’s Butterfly House.
- A weekend concert series will rock audiences every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Performers will include Gin …read more
Source:: WDW News Today