Select Page

Fuel Rod

Fuel Rod

There is a portable charger that you can purchase at the parks or resorts. It is called a “Fuel Rod”. This was one of the best investments we have made in a long time at the parks. You purchase the whole set-up:

Then you can return it as many times as you want for this trip and any further trip. You can also use a wall plug and recharge it at home to use there also. We purchased ours two years ago and never go to Disney without it. So look for the machines in each of the parks and at the resorts on property.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Tweets

Recent Videos