By Tom Corless
Disney has released some official details on the changes coming to the Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2015 as part of the leaked deal with TCM:
- TCM branding will be integrated into the attraction’s marquee, as well, new exhibits curated by Turner Classic Movies will be placed in the display windows outside of the attraction.
- Also outside, guests will find a new attraction poster and banners hanging from the facade.
- In the queue, guests will find find new digital movie posters and a new pre-show video hosted by TCM’s Robert Osborne. Robert will give fascinating insight to movies guests will experience while on the ride.
- The finale of the attraction will indeed feature an all-new montage of classic movie moments.
- After exiting, guests will have a photo opportunity with a classic movie theme.
All of these new elements will be in place by Spring 2015.
Source:: WDW News Today