Birnbaum’s Walt Disney Worldhas been re-imagined! It boasts a bold new look and variety of added features, including a complete restaurant roundup with expanded details on all the dining options in Disney World, as well as a new chapter dedicated to Disney Cruise Line. We’ll guide guests as they choose a Disney cruise ship and potentially pair a sailing with a stay at a Walt Disney World resort: the ultimate Disney land-and-sea adventure! And as always, since ours is the only guidebook that’s official, this book includes the most accurate information on prices, changes, and new attractions for 2015:
• A Walt Disney World visit requires more advance preparation than ever. Our Getting Ready to Go chapter offers insight into Disney’s new MagicBand program and will help guests plan their vacation like a pro.
• The 2015 Birnbaum Guide features bigger and bolder charts and maps, and lots of color photos-making the Birnbaum vacation planner a solid souvenir.
• Thorough descriptions of all theme park shows and attractions will help vacationers get the most bang for their buck. And money-saving tips will help stretch those precious vacation dollars.
• As Disney and The Force join forces, we’ve got the scoop on new rides, shows, and character greetings from the Star Wars realm.
• We deliver the details on the newest shows and attractions throughout Walt Disney World, including the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coaster and other newcomers in the Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland.
• Our expanded Good Meals, Great Times chapter includes coverage of WDW restaurants, lounges, the Disney Dining Plan, Epcot Food & Wine Festival, special dining opportunities, and more.
• The handy new Trip Tracker is the perfect place to jot down Disney Dining confirmation numbers, Fastpass assignments, and other important info.
• Downtown Disney is morphing into the massive and immersive Disney Springs. We’ll share the scoop as this dining, shopping, and entertainment enclave more than doubles in size.
• There are Hidden Mickeys all over Walt Disney World. We will direct guests to some of our theme park favorites.
• More hot tips and valuable coupons than ever before!